Check out how to find the right cup for you>>
Check out how to use and clean a cup>>
Lily Cups are a new generation in period protection: ultra-soft, reusable menstrual cups made of medical-grade silicone. Collecting rather than absorbing menstrual ?ow, they respect your intimate balance and do not cause the dryness often associated with tampons. Lily Cups are perfectly shaped to fit your body for total comfort, covering the lightest to heaviest flows for up to 12 hours. . Its advanced design features, such as the non-spill rim, make insertion easy and removal a breeze.
This superior alternative to pads and tampons collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow to allow for a period that is completely odor-free with zero irritation. You can clean your Lily CupTM, reuse it and not only save money, but also limit your impact on the environment.
Insert: As you would with a tampon, angle your cup towards your tailbone and insert it upwards until the stem is inside.To avoid spotting, gently squeeze the base of the cup (not the stem) then rotate slightly. This ensures that the cup has fully opened and that a seal has formed.
Your cup should be entirely inside your vagina. If the stem or part of your cup sticks out, gently remove it and reinsert. If the stem is still outside of your body or is irritating, you can trim the stem of the Lily Cup to just below the 3rd ring so that you still have something to grip for removal.
Remove and empty: To remove, wash your hands thoroughly and sit in a squatting position. Relax your body and use your vaginal muscles to gently push the cup down. Then grip the stem and slowly pull downwards. Once you can reach the base of the cup, softly squeeze the base to release the seal. Pull the stem downwards and, when you feel that the base is almost out, angle it slightly to avoid any spillage. Discard your menstrual fluid into the toilet, wash your cup, and reinsert.
- Antibacterial, anti-stain storage pouch
- Ultra-soft, medical-grade silicone
- Up to 12-hours of period protection
- Covers light to heavy flows
- The only cup that can be folded as thin as a tampon
- Reusable and eco-friendly
- Size A: Diameter: 40 mm; Length: 78 mm; Capacity to rim: 28 ml
- Size A is recommended for women who have not given birth or for those who have given birth by Caesarean
- Size B: Diameter: 43.5 mm; Length: 78 mm; Capacity to rim: 32 ml
- Size B is recommended for women who have given birth vaginally or for those who have been diagnosed with a weaker pelvic floor
Imported from Sweden